Monday, January 07, 2008

Another successful trip to Taiwan

We had a great time in Taiwan this year and now that I'm back and the holidays are over and it's a new year I can sit back and reflect and think about the next trip! To the right is the poster advertising Bailey and my talks. Really I can't thank the Taiwan Endemic Species Research Institute, Director Tang and Ornithology Department Head Yao Cheng-te enough for their support during this trip. Also, Professor Lee Ya-fu and the National Cheng Kung University in Tainan hosted me for another talk in the Biology department and I thank them for that opportunity. In addition to seeing and photographing lots of great birds my colleagues and I built some really exciting plans for future collaborations. Taiwan is not only a fantastic place for the mountains, forests and birds but also because of the people. "Xie-xie nin" to all my colleagues in Taiwan who make my time there so enjoyable and productive.

-END

No comments: